Monday, December 7, 2015

Connecting with the Archangels

by Sunny Dawn Johnston

Angels can unleash hurricanes of healing,
release tidal waves of love,
move whole mountains of hatred,
melt icebergs of jealousy
and evaporate oceans of pain.
—Unknown

In order to understand how to connect with the Archangels, you first have to understand vibration. Everything created is energy, and energy vibrates at different levels. Just as a singer has a vocal range that moves from lowest to highest, so do human beings have a vibrational range. In other words, you move up and down a vibrational scale. The more you work on loving yourself, the higher your vibration rises and the easier it is to connect with the higher vibrational beings that I refer to as Spiritual Helpers. These helpers are also known as deceased loved ones, Spirit Guides, Ascended Masters, Angels, and Archangels. Everyone is born with a different vibrational scale, but everyone possesses the ability to reach the highest level through appreciation, forgiveness, joy, meditation, and love. If you wish to connect to higher vibrational beings, then you simply raise your own personal vibration.

You might be wondering why you need to raise your vibration. The universal Law of Attraction states that like energy attracts like energy; and because the beings in the spiritual realm will not lower their vibration, you must raise yours to connect with them. The more you stay in a higher, lighter, clearer vibration, the more you will connect with the spiritual realm.

Physical beings are you and me and everyone you see with a body and a heartbeat.

Deceased loved ones are family, friends, co-workers, and loved ones who have passed away, transitioned, kicked the bucket, died, dropped their body, and so on. They have released the dense energy of their physical bodies and have automatically moved up the vibrational scale. Deceased loved ones can raise their vibration even higher now and can become Spirit Guides, if so desired and chosen. In my experience, there is often an amount of divine time, not measured time, where they "prepare" for this, as it is not typically instantaneous.

Spirit Guides, who once inhabited a physical form, had the same journey or purpose as the physical beings they are now guiding. Upon leaving their physical bodies, Spirit Guides choose to become teachers or guides to those of us still in the physical realm. They offer guidance, comfort, and, at times, warnings and protection. Spirit Guides are often the spiritual essence of deceased loved ones.

The Ascended Masters are Divine Beings that lived earthly lives as great teachers, healers, or way-showers of ascension. They released all their fears and grew and raised their vibrations in order to ascend. Ascended Masters come from all cultures, modern and ancient civilizations, and are often spoken of and remembered in religious context, such as Buddha and Jesus. The Ascended Masters bring light and love to everyone regardless of their religious beliefs or feelings of worthiness. The Ascended Masters know and teach that we are all worthy of love and guidance.

Angels, Guardian Angels, and Archangels are higher vibrational beings who exist only in the spiritual realm and do not incarnate into physical form as humans and animals do. Angels help, guide, comfort, and assist us in our earthly journey by uplifting and protecting us. Each physical being is supported by one Guardian Angel throughout his/her entire physical life, from birth to death. A Guardian Angel's job is to unconditionally love and protect us. Archangels are the powerful overseers of the angelic realm. Call on the Archangels any time for anything, and they will be there immediately.

Throughout my life, angelic beings have presented themselves in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and forms. Their appearance was often determined by what I was feeling, seeing, or knowing in the moment. Over time though, their forms have changed and evolved as I've grown spiritually. Therefore, the definition or visual representation of Angels can be as different as seashells on a beach. Each individual will experience Angels based upon his or her own perceptions. I believe that all impressions of the angelic realm are valid. Angels show themselves in a way that you are able to perceive and understand and are often gentle and comforting in their approach.

The Divine is the God of your understanding. My understanding of God does not come from religious beliefs or scripture but from my own journey inward. When I reached a point in my life where I recognized I had to take responsibility for myself and that I had no control over anything or anyone but myself, I came to understand that God was in everyone and everything. I realized that God is Love. I am God, you are God, we are God. As are the wind, the trees, the ocean, the animals, the clouds, the rainbows, and the sun. The God of my understanding is everywhere, in everything, and is simply Love.

WEEKLY AFFIRMATION HOMEWORK

I am a big believer in affirmations. It is hard to think about something negative and positive at the same time. So... why don't we just bring as much positive into our minds as possible.. Even if it doesn't feel real, it's OK. Just keep doing it... My life changed with the Angels & Affirmations.. and yours can too!

Angel Affirmations

I am loved, unconditionally.

I am open to my Guardian Angels.

I am protected and guided by my Angels.

I trust that my Guide will attract only miracles in my life.

I am open to my Healing Angels.

I am thankful for my life and my Angel of Perception.

I am now surrounded by Angels.

The Angels shine the love of the Universe upon me and through me.

I accept love from the Angels.

I call upon the Archangels to help and guide me.

My inner voice and feelings are guidance from the Angels.

I know that the Angels love me and are guiding me right now.

I accept the Angels' love.

My Angels and I enjoy new opportunities to give service to the world.

The Angel of Inspiration guides me to do anything I truly desire.

I am divinely guided by the Angel of Happiness.

I am divinely guided by the Angels to guide me towards optimal health.

I am Peace.

I am divinely guided by the Angel of Patience.

I Trust my loved ones will be protected by the Angels.

I believe in the Universe’s messengers, the Angels.