A Growing A to Z List by Chris Dunmire
Do you have unfulfilled creative dreams begging to be born into the world? Are you afraid of embracing new creative interests because you fear that you're not good enough, skilled enough, or knowledgeable enough?
Do you want to know how you can begin transforming your fears into energy that will work for you instead of against you starting RIGHT NOW? If so, follow me into a series of new articles that will give you 26 simple ways to nurture and strengthen your creative life no matter where you are on your journey.
• • • The List in Progress • • •
- #26: Zen Garden | How to Make a Desktop Zen Garden
Beyond Japanese meditation and into Creative Energy Rakey.
- #23: What You Focus On Grows
Attitude/Intention + Behavior = Outcome
- #20: Tune In
To the life within seeking to be known.
- #17: Question Everything?
Why ask why?
- #16: Play
In body, mind, and spirit.
- #13: Make Creative Smoothies
Experiment with blending ideas and elements.
- #12: List What You're Thankful For
Listen. Intently. Silently. Thoughtfully.
- #7: Grow with the Flow
Words of wisdom from Heraclitus.
- #6: Forget what "They" Say
You know yourself better than anyone else.
- #5: Explore Everything that Interests You!
Enjoy the quest for knowledge and experience.
- #4: Doodle ‘n’ Draw Cartoony Things
Unleash the subconscious playful you!
- #3: Collage Your Fragments
Remember the lessons, discover your dreams, and celebrate the variety and contrast in your life.
- #2: Break Some Rules
Think about what rules are for and why some are necessary in your creative work.
- #1: Act As If | Action Prompts
This is one of the most important and useful tools I’ve seen used by motivational speakers, therapists, life coaches, creativity coaches, and successful artists of all kinds.