There are many ways to feed someone and to be fed. We are all hungry for different things at different times.
We hunger for love, sleep, success, a vacation, and of course, food. If you are reading this, then it is possible, that like me, you hunger for less.
While there are many benefits of living with less, the best is that you have the time and attention to give more. Today’s mini-mission is a great demonstration of that. Take a little time during the hustle of the holidays, or anytime, and Feed Someone. Following are 10 ways to take on this mini-mission. You only need to choose one to accomplish the mission, change someone’s day, or maybe even their world. Keep in mind that the world you change, might be your own.
5 Ways to Feed Emotionally
- Say I love you.
- Email someone in your web world a thank you note.
- Write a love letter.
- Double or triple your tip at your next meal out.
- Call the owner of a business tell them about the great service you received.
5 Ways to Feed LiterallyThere are just over 300 million people that live in the U.S. There are more than 925 million hungry people in the world. One of those 925 million hungry people live near you. You can feed them.
- Volunteer at a food kitchen.
- Make sandwiches and bring them to the park or an area where there are homeless people.
- Bring boxes of food to your local food bank.
- If you see someone hungry the next time you go out to eat, buy them a meal.
- Donate money to a food ministry.
It was a challenge to keep my lists to just 5 ways. What are other ways to feed someone? If you take this challenge, I want to know about your experience.