Monday, June 8, 2009

Wake up with gratitude

[Red+Rose.jpg]

Gratitude starts with thanking God for the day. When we wake up with gratitude, our whole day is full of love. It’s like God has given us a bouquet of roses. The birds sing louder, the trees stand taller, the sun shines brighter and the flowers are more fragrant.

There was a time when I didn’t like receiving roses because they died so quickly, but over the years I have discovered that it’s not about the flowers. It’s about the gesture and the love in which roses are given -- and that lasts forever.

Why let the day be a bed of thorns when we can bask in the fragrance of the day. I am giving you all a bouquet of your own flowers. These are from my heart. Let them be the fragrance that carries you through your day.

I just want you all to know that your presence is deeply felt here. You are my roses and you truly make my heart bloom. Thank you for keeping this energy alive with your vital input and love.



[Red+Roses.jpg]