Garden of Forgiveness
The Power of Forgiveness explores recent research into the psychological and physical effects of forgiveness on individuals and within relationships. This includes feature stories on the Amish, the 9/11 tragedy and peace-building in Northern Ireland, along with interviews with renowned Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh, Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel, best-selling authors Thomas Moore and Marianne Williamson and others. The film shows the role forgiveness can play in alleviating anger and grief and the physical, mental and spiritual benefits that come with it.
- A Jewish Perspective on Forgiveness (pdf)
- A Politics of Forgiveness: A Catholic Perspective (pdf)
- Forgiving Oneself (pdf)
- The Power of Forgiveness in Action (pdf)
- Forgiveness and Buddhism (pdf)
- Forgiveness is learned, taught, rehearsed (pdf)
- Forgiving Another Person (pdf)
- The Power of FORGIVENESS (pdf)
- Promoting forgiveness in the family (pdf)
- The Forgiveness Journey Ain't Easy (pdf)
- Forgiveness and Justice (pdf)
|The Dalai Lama invites solutions|
At the edge of the Millennium, The Dalai Lama of Tibet invited 40 of the West's leading, most innovative thinkers in their respective fields to his residence tucked away in the Himalayan mountains of Northern India to discuss the world's problems and how we can solve them.
The film also features our very own Executive Director, Fran Korten.
Watch trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBbuyZIRXjA